Big Mac Salad Recipe - Cheeseburger Salad Recipe #dinnereasy #quickandeasy #dinnerrecipe #lunch #amazingappatizer

This simple low carb Big Mac plate of mixed greens formula is prepared in only 20 minutes! A without gluten, keto cheeseburger plate of mixed greens like this makes a solid lunch or supper.

My low carb Big Mac plate of mixed greens formula resembles a more advantageous adaptation of uncommon beloved recollections halting at McDonald's. That is presumably not a lot of an impression for a great many people, yet we infrequently gobbled out when I was growing up. This included everything from gourmet cafés to inexpensive food, my folks very much wanting home prepared suppers.

Generally, I cherished my mother's home prepared nourishment, as well. I won't lie, however – as a child, those uncommon events that I got the opportunity to have "inexpensive food" were a treat.

I'd ask my father to take me to Burger King or McDonald's after vaulting work on, seeking after that uncommon "yes". It just came a couple of times each year, making it even more uncommon.

I can't state I censure my folks for leaving the inexpensive food joints to uncommon events, particularly comprehending what I think now about cheap food. My two-year-old still can't seem to attempt any, and I want to keep it that path for whatever length of time that conceivable.

There's nothing amiss with an uncommon special case for a great many people, however I figure the larger part would concur that incessant inexpensive food is a long way from perfect.
Big Mac Salad Recipe - Cheeseburger Salad Recipe #dinnereasy #quickandeasy #dinnerrecipe #lunch #amazingappatizer
Also try our recipe Smoked Salmon Dill and Capers Appetizer #dinnereasy #quickandeasy #dinnerrecipe #lunch #amazingappatizer

INGREDIENTS

  • Salad
  • 1 lb Ground beef
  • 1 tsp Sea salt
  • 1/4 tsp Black pepper
  • 8 oz Romaine lettuce (or iceberg if desired)
  • 1 cup Tomatoes (chopped)
  • 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
  • 1/2 cup Pickles (diced)
  • Dressing
  • 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
  • 2 tbsp Pickles (diced)
  • 2 tsp Mustard
  • 1 tsp White vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
  • 1 1/2 tbsp Powdered erythritol (or any sweetener of choice; adjust to taste)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cook ground beef in a skillet over high heat. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces with a spatula, for about 7-10 minutes, until the beef is browned and moisture has evaporated.
  2. Meanwhile, puree all the dressing ingredients in a blender. If dressing is thicker than you like, thin out with water or oil and puree again. Adjust sweetener to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  3. Combine the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef. Toss with dressing.

Read more our recipe This simple cheeseburger pie recipe #dinnereasy #quickandeasy #dinnerrecipe #lunch #amazingappatizer

Source : bit.ly/33NdOCL

Post a Comment

0 Comments