FIZZY PINEAPPLE PUNCH #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

This late spring, chill with a glass of this excellent and alluring pineapple punch! Sweet and reviving… you'll be having seconds before you know it!

I don't have the foggiest idea how the climate is by all of you, yet here it's real being genuinely gentle for once! Here in Southern Ohio, the late spring's can get really moist, with the dampness making it difficult to try and inhale on those cloudy summer days. Yuck right? I've never been one of those ladies who simply shimmer with a little sheen of sweat when they're hot… God help us. I don't sweat… I sweat. Furthermore, I'm constantly hot.

Soooo when the thick of summer comes around, I essentially keep running starting with one cooled place then onto the next, attempting to abstain from dissolving lol. In any case, with kiddos who LOVE to be outside, that is not by any stretch of the imagination an alternative… particularly when they're not exactly mature enough that I can believe them out in our terrace without anyone else. Here's the place a cool beverage like this pineapple punch proves to be useful!

I discovered this formula forever and a day prior, and recorded it on a bit of paper. Back before Pinterest, I actually had record organizers brimming with plans… insane right? I was scrounging around in those record organizers a day or two ago and discovered this punch formula. I WISH I could recall where it's from… likely from some site my Grandma sent me. She used to email me connects to plans ALL the time. So no, I don't assume acknowledgment for this formula, simply the photographs 🙂
FIZZY PINEAPPLE PUNCH #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Pina Colada Mocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 - 12 oz can frozen pineapple juice concentrate thawed
  • 1 - 6 oz can frozen limeade concentrate thawed
  • 4 1/2 cups cold water
  • 1 liter club soda chilled
  • Assorted fruits (such as strawberries raspberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, and pineapple)
  • Garnishes such as fresh mint

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pour thawed pineapple juice concentrate and thawed limeade concentrate in a large pitcher.
  2. Add cold water and most of the club soda, reserving about 1/3 cup.
  3. Stir to combine and chill until cold.
  4. Add ice cubes and assorted fruits to serving glasses and pour in chilled punch.
  5. Garnish as desired and top off glasses with a splash of extra club soda for extra "fizz".

Read more our recipe Strawberry Shortcake Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #strawberry

Source : bit.ly/2wmvsQD

Post a Comment

0 Comments