Strawberry, Banana, Orange Smoothie With Protein Powder #healthydrink #easyrecipe

In case you're worn out on drinking a similar exhausting protein, out this protein organic product smoothie formula an attempt. Extraordinary approach to begin the day and a brilliant breakfast choice for the general population in a hurry!

As you may know, I'm a major aficionado of breakfast! I simply love breakfast and I believe it's the most significant feast of the day, I can't skip breakfast or I'll feel "blah" all through the entire day! Breakfast gives me vitality and encourages me experience the day so I depend on a decent, filling, nutritious breakfast.

Yet, some of the time I'm in a rush (well… most occasions) as mornings are a major bedlam around here. Between preparing Ellie for school, pressing her stuff, getting ready breakfast for her and my morning espresso I scarcely have room schedule-wise to make some decent breakfast for myself. I attempt my best to however some of the time is simply simpler not to which is a major "No, No!" in my book.

Be that as it may, I have a back up plan, a dazzling, delicious, very snappy and nutritious smoothie thought. This protein organic product smoothie formula is solid, stuffed with protein and a portion of my preferred foods grown from the ground just takes minutes to make, in the middle of all the insanity going on in my home each morning.

I get my protein from Sunwarrior which makes extraordinary tasting, crude, plant-based proteins that are ideal for muscle-building, weight reduction, recuperation, and the sky is the limit from there.
Strawberry, Banana, Orange Smoothie With Protein Powder #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Blackberry Peach Elderflower Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 1 scoop Protein Powder
  • 1 banana
  • 1 cup strawberries
  • 1/2 cup yogurt plain or vanilla
  • 3/4 cup fresh orange juice I sometimes use apple juice instead
  • 1-2 tablespoons honey
  • ice - optional
  • 3-4 fresh peppermint leaves - optional

Instructions

  1. Blend protein powder with fruit, juice, yogurt and honey and puree until smooth.
  2. If you like to add a little peppermint flavor, add a few fresh peppermint leaves to the blending process.
  3. Add ice when serving (optional) or blend your ice together with the other ingredients (my option). Or serve with no ice, it tastes just as great!

Read more our recipe Ultimate Cadillac Margarita #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2wqYUE0

Post a Comment

0 Comments