Peanut Butter Protein Balls #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

These Peanut Butter Protein Balls are speedy, simple, reasonable and ideal for when you need a little vitality nibble! Keep these protein chomps in the cooler for a brisk tidbit. This formula is without dairy, gluten free, incredible for dinner prep bites and just requires 3 fixings!

So I have a little well established truth about me . . . I am NOT about the nutty spread. You know how everybody is by all accounts like, 'Goodness, Peanut Butter Is Life'. . . all things considered, I don't get it. Never have.

Never until I made these Peanut Butter Protein Balls, that is. That is to say, I experienced childhood with PB sandwiches and I do appreciate a nutty spread cup now and again. In any case, that is about it. Until these Peanut Butter Balls. I have had these always loaded in my icebox for over a month in a row! I can't quit eating these.

At any rate now I have a comprehension of the nutty spread fixation. I'm not completely participate, however I can regard it. Be that as it may, I won't go into how I don't comprehend the publicity over Disney. I wouldn't need individuals to come after me with pitchforks and lights ๐Ÿ˜†
Peanut Butter Protein Balls #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food
Also try our recipe Southern Fried Shrimp Po' Boy #healthyfood #dietketo

Ingredients

  • 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter, (crunchy or creamy)
  • 1/3 Cup Honey
  • 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
  • Pinch Sea Salt, (optional)

Instructions

  1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
  2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
  3. Roll peanut butter mixture into walnut sized balls. (if mixture is sticking to your hands add a little more almond flour until it stops sticking)
  4. Transfer balls to prepared baking sheet.
  5. Refrigerate 15 minutes then re-roll for perfectly round balls. Or, skip this step if you don't care about the shape.
  6. Seal in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator. The balls will firm up after 4-6 hours in the fridge. 

Read more our recipe Crispy Shrimp Tempura Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo

Source :  bit.ly/2KYukdC

Post a Comment

0 Comments